Sunday, May 5, 2013

Fine Living Essentials


 We were recently invited to an event to learn more about Fine Living Essentials. According to the presentation the products they offer are range in variety of  daily essential needs from interior accessory and household goods such as kitchen products and cleaning goods, gadgets, to fancy goods, gift items as well as health and beauty supplements, gadgets suitable to live up to daily living needs.


They have a good track record in selling varieties of our daily essential needs as well as gift item products online to reach out to the world.

What you need is not only functions but also products of high value: ingenious living ware which make your life more enjoyable, more convenient, and more comfortable.



They wanted to focus on one product and that is the  Fine Nutrition's Hyaluron and Collagen Plus.Their tag line is for a healthier and more beautiful YOU !!! Fine Nutrition's Hyaluron and Collagen Plus An excellent beauty supplement to regain youthfulness. 


Easy to drink with fruity taste. COLLAGEN is a major protein component in the human body. Approximately one quarter of the total amount of proteins in the body is composed of collagen. Collagen helps to maintain the strength and flexibility of skin, connective tissue, ligaments, bones, joints, muscles, tendons, gum, teeth, eyes, blood vessels, nails and hair. In fact, 70% of the skin is composed of collagen. As we age, collagen production in the body starts to slow down. Therefore, the skin inevitably loses its firmness and radiance. 

Visible signs of aging become more visible; pores enlarge, wrinkles, age spots, blemishes, dry and sagging skin appears. Collagen derived from fish is a natural rejuvenating source that replenishes the body's own collagen supply and boosts collagen cell turnover. Due to its premium quality, this low molecular weight collagen peptide is used to ensure far greater absorption and utilization by the body than other collagen products, resulting in skin that is younger-looking and firmer.

Some ladies also gave some testimonials about the product:


The best news of all is, not only is my face clear, but I have the added bonus of smoother skin. The fine lines I was developing are hardly noticeable, my pores are smaller, and the overall tone of my skin is more even... in short, taking it in time, makes me feel younger, whiter and gives me the confidence I wanted. My skin looks younger than it did in my early twenties! I feel so lucky to have found this product. I just want everyone to try it because I know that it works, even when everything else doesn't. I will admit that it is not cheap, but one box of 30 sachets lasts for a month use. But honestly, I would pay anything for my skin to look like this and for the acne to go away, to get the moisture, glow our skin needs, and a way to fight and keep one’s age! Am so happy taking it and can say I couldn’t live without taking it and You deserve it too!  If it’s from FINE, it must be good!


This product is just incredible! I don't even have to do much. The product makes a very strong case for itself. I simply transcribe what experimental evidence reveals: nothing more, and nothing less.  Am I really the only one in the Philippines to discover this amazing product?  If everyone knew what I know, this product would be everywhere here in the Philippines.  I still cannot believe how great this product is. I've tried anti aging products before, but nothing like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment